100% cotton and silk velvet eaten with mother of pearl buttons
Our shirt and its amovible collar
- This tissue a poplin (100% cotton) woven in Italy, has this silky appearance thanks to its structure.
- Its green color gives pep's to your outfits.
- The traditional double yoke on the back, allows to create a reinforcement. He could not stay naked: a long, hollow fold gradually opening down adds a feminine note.
- One of the most complex pieces to make, its art deco inlays gave the assembly a hard time.
- But the result is there : its solar forms bring cachet to this piece which is originally a basic.
- This shirt is like a jewel, his removable collar in devoured silk velvet comes to decorate according to your desires your neck, to dress it of reflections in warm tones.
- The fall of the sleeve was also reflected. A volume effect on the wrist, brings a romantic touch.
- A round wrist to soften the lines of the garment.
- His finishes are pledges of longevity in time to the example ofa bias disposed along the button placket on the back of the garment.
- Finally, in English seams reinforce your blouse.
Discover the others Products of Danaïde
Development & confection
Discover our production workshops
In metropolitan France and Benelux
(from 80 € purchase)
Return for 14 days
Via our contact section